Food promotions for Vietnam Teachers’ Day
Published: 17/11/2009 12:00
On the occasion of Vietnam Teachers’ Day, November 20, some restaurants and hotels in HCMC of Saigontourist Holding Company are offering food promotion programs.
Que Huong Restaurant of Que Huong 1 Hotel is also preparing a lunch buffet for those who would like to meet and thank their teachers on November 20. Tickets are VND129,000 per adult and VND99,000 per child. Groups of more than ten will be given one buffet voucher to be used on another day. Open daily from 6:30 a.m. till 9:00 p.m., the restaurant serves buffets (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Vietnamese, Western and Asian dishes.
The old “buy ten get one free” promotion, with a new benefit, home ticket delivery, is being applied at Bat Dat Hotel. Guests get a 5% discount at the weekend seafood buffet. From now until February 1, guests will be discounted 10% for lunch parties, get a free table for dinner parties of ten tables, a 5% discount for parties using the a la cart menu and a 5% discount for buffets.
An Oriental seafood buffet with more than 40 dishes in Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indian and Malaysian cuisines will be launched at Golden Palace Restaurant, Palace Hotel. Tickets are VND150,000 per person inclusive of fruit juices, tea and coffee. Dinner buffets are organized daily with many seafood dishes like abalone soup, lobster salad, grilled crayfish, sushi, salmon, salmon eggs, jelly-fish salad, grilled oysters, sautÃ©ed crab with tamarind and seafood hot pots. Tickets are VND285,000 per adult and VND140,000 per child, inclusive of wine, fresh ice cream, fruit juices, tea and coffee.
From November 16 to 22, Can Gio Resort will offer a 40% discount on accommodations and a 20% discount on two-day tours. Rung Sat Restaurant in Can Gio Tourist Area will introduce traditional dishes only available in Can Gio while the Carrot Restaurant, under Can Gio Resort, serves Asian and Western dishes and local specialties.
Can Gio Resort is on Thanh Thoi Street, Long Hoa Village, Can Gio District, tel: 3874 3333.
Lion Restaurant is at 11-13 Lam Son Square, District 1, tel: 382 75944.
Bat Dat Hotel is at 238-244 Tran Hung Dao B Street, District 5, tel: 3855 1662.
Que Huong 1 Hotel is at 49 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, tel: 3829 4443.
Palace Hotel Saigon is at 66 Nguyen Hue city Street, District 1, tel: 3829 2860.
Provide by Vietnam Travel
Food promotions for Vietnam Teachers’ Day - Best Buys-Services - Life in Vietnam | Vietnam travel | Vietnam in photo | vietnam travel company
You can see more
- “Virtual marriages” – a new trend for teens
- The Russian Market - a new venue for shoppers
- Once tasting coconut wine in HCMC
- New culinary and entertainment programs for children
- Promotions offered at Majestic Saigon and Palace Saigon
- New entertainment venue opens in town
- Lion Restaurant to launch beer buffet
- Phan Thiet to have more deluxe resorts
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Vietnam honoured for achievements in poverty reduction
- Publishers lower book prices to lure customers
- Preservation of Duong Lam Village urged
- Khmer traditional musical instruments revived
- VAFI: Two credit rating agencies suffice for VN
- Vietnam play Japan at Asian Futsal Champs
- Rice farm tour patrons get down and dirty
- Can nanotech save dying shrimp farms?
- Coffee exporters follow each others’ steps falling into decay
- Preserving the character for Bac Ninh Tourism
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...