Co Lau flowers shine in autumn’s golden light
Published: 15/09/2011 02:10
Traditionally, the dried white Co Lau flowers were used as clean materials to produce mattresses for the elderly, pillows for children and also dowry gifts for brides in the the region.
Today, the strips of Co Lau flowers on hills, mountains or along rivers and streams are places for ethnic minority girls to enjoy the view or couples to record romantic moments in harmony with nature.
Below, DTiNews shares photos of white Co Lau flowers in the sun and beauty of Kim Thanh Village, Quang Kim Commune, Bat Xat District in Lao Cai Province:
Provide by Vietnam Travel
Co Lau flowers shine in autumn’s golden light - Travel photos - Vietnam in photos | vietnam travel company
You can see more
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Health benefits of lime
- Saigontourist runs promotions at Tourism Day 2017
- Cooperation expanding between Havard University and Vietnamese universities
- Ban Gioc Waterfall- an impressive beauty
- Charity golf tournament for kids 2017 ready to tee off
- WIPO supports Vietnam to develop national strategy on intellectual property
- Banks struggle to raise capital
- Wine Valley Homestay in Da Lat
- Vietnam Airlines inks tourism promotion deal, Hai Phong City
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2017 to open in HCM City
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...