Co Lau flowers shine in autumn’s golden light
Published: 15/09/2011 02:10
Traditionally, the dried white Co Lau flowers were used as clean materials to produce mattresses for the elderly, pillows for children and also dowry gifts for brides in the the region.
Today, the strips of Co Lau flowers on hills, mountains or along rivers and streams are places for ethnic minority girls to enjoy the view or couples to record romantic moments in harmony with nature.
Below, DTiNews shares photos of white Co Lau flowers in the sun and beauty of Kim Thanh Village, Quang Kim Commune, Bat Xat District in Lao Cai Province:
Provide by Vietnam Travel
Co Lau flowers shine in autumn’s golden light - Travel photos - Vietnam in photos | Vietnam travel | Vietnam in photo | vietnam travel company
You can see more
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- 6 percent GDP growth rate may be unattainable
- Fuel price, excursion fee hikes counteract tourism promotion programs
- Overseas Vietnamese wins TV's Master Chef
- Striker Cong Vinh plays for a J-League club
- Vietnamese prawn and noodle salad with lime, lemon grass and ginger dressing
- Tour operators launch lucrative promotions
- Vietnam's US trade surplus hits new heights
- The vestige - Gia Long waterfall
- Great landscape in Moc Chau
- An excursion on still water in Van Long
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...