7 Vietnam beaches attract foreign tourists
Published: 05/03/2013 05:11
Summer is coming and beaches are always the top choice of many tourists. Here are the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam that Lonely Planet magazine advises tourists to visit when they come to Vietnam.
1. Nha Trang
Translated by Nguyen Quynh
Provide by Vietnam Travel
7 Vietnam beaches attract foreign tourists - Vietnam Travel | vietnam travel company
You can see more
- The vestige - Gia Long waterfall
- Great landscape in Moc Chau
- An excursion on still water in Van Long
- Visiting Bo Hon Island - one of the largest in Ha Long Bay
- A short tour in Han Market
- Restored historic houses to be journey back in time for tourists
- Attractive destination: Ray River tourist area
- Sparkling Cat Ba Beach
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Tourism sector enhances management of travel, tour guidance
- Vietnam's Seas and Islands Week 2017 to be held in Ca Mau
- HCM City gets ready for Reunification Day celebrations
- Sea-island tourism - Future of tourism sector
- Discover mushroom-house in Y Ty
- Exploring Lai Chau with community tours
- Discover daily life in Hanoi Old Quater
- Tourism price competitiveness slipping
- Ha Long - Quang Ninh Tourism Week 2017, no carnaval to be held
- Multicolour Dong Van market, Ha Giang
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...