7 Vietnam beaches attract foreign tourists
Published: 05/03/2013 05:11
Summer is coming and beaches are always the top choice of many tourists. Here are the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam that Lonely Planet magazine advises tourists to visit when they come to Vietnam.
1. Nha Trang
Translated by Nguyen Quynh
Provide by Vietnam Travel
7 Vietnam beaches attract foreign tourists - Vietnam Travel | vietnam travel company
You can see more
- The vestige - Gia Long waterfall
- Great landscape in Moc Chau
- An excursion on still water in Van Long
- Visiting Bo Hon Island - one of the largest in Ha Long Bay
- A short tour in Han Market
- Restored historic houses to be journey back in time for tourists
- Attractive destination: Ray River tourist area
- Sparkling Cat Ba Beach
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Health benefits of lime
- Saigontourist runs promotions at Tourism Day 2017
- Cooperation expanding between Havard University and Vietnamese universities
- Ban Gioc Waterfall- an impressive beauty
- Charity golf tournament for kids 2017 ready to tee off
- WIPO supports Vietnam to develop national strategy on intellectual property
- Banks struggle to raise capital
- Wine Valley Homestay in Da Lat
- Vietnam Airlines inks tourism promotion deal, Hai Phong City
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2017 to open in HCM City
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...