- 29/06/2011 11:16
Playing the role of a rich man who is seeking unique products, a VietNamNet reporter got acquainted with a man named Hien in HCM City who sells stuffed wild animals. He showed the reporter stuffed squirrels, iguanas, wild cats, monkeys, gibbons, langurs, and more. The reporter said...
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- 6 percent GDP growth rate may be unattainable
- Fuel price, excursion fee hikes counteract tourism promotion programs
- Overseas Vietnamese wins TV's Master Chef
- Striker Cong Vinh plays for a J-League club
- Vietnamese prawn and noodle salad with lime, lemon grass and ginger dressing
- Tour operators launch lucrative promotions
- Vietnam's US trade surplus hits new heights
- The vestige - Gia Long waterfall
- Great landscape in Moc Chau
- An excursion on still water in Van Long
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...