- 10/06/2013 01:15
6. Swimming in streams Tranh stream has been very famous in Phu Quoc. The stream flows through beautiful natural landscapes with flowers, mountains, and forests so this is a good place for tourists to camp. Deriving from Ham Ninh mountain, the stream is 15 kilometers in length. It...
- 07/06/2013 04:13
Here, average summer temperatures are 20-260C and there is usually a cool, calming breeze. In particular, visitors between April and June can enjoy a very special holiday as in these months it is plum-harvesting season. The fields of plum trees turn luscious pinks, reds and purples,...
- 07/06/2013 03:40
Phu Quoc island is listed as the spotlight of Southwest region tourism by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism. There will be many types of tourism here such as: adventure tourism, ecotourism, and relaxation tourism. Besides, the orentation of tourism development in Phu Quoc is to focus...
- 06/06/2013 01:14
The best time to go backpacking in Tam Coc – Bich Dong just lasts about two weeks when rice fields starts to turn yellow. Being 110 kilometer from the centre of Hanoi, going along Highways 1A, we rided motorcycles to Tam Coc – Bich Dong (Ninh Binh city) in hot summer. After...
- 05/06/2013 10:52
Imposing Ta Xua range creats a natural boundary between Yen Bai and Son La. To go to Ta Xua mountain range, you have to start from Ta Xua village belonging to Ban Cong commune, Tram Tau district, Yen Bai province). Ta Xua mountain range has three peaks. The highest peak of the...
- 05/06/2013 05:47
The way from the foot of mountain to the top of Ba Na is 15 kilometers in length. Going by Ba Na cable car, Tourists will start from Vong Nguyet hill, go through cloud and a primeval forest to go to the top. When standing at the top, you can easily contemplate the whole imposing landscapes,...
- 04/06/2013 11:33
Coming here, you will meet adorable children with bright eyes and pink cheeks and hospitable villagers. Local people here are wiling to welcome strange tourists with cups of corn wine. To travellers, the most impressive thing is houses with brown walls, wooden gates and rocks...
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Gentle Vietnamese girls in ao dai
- Retail giants target Vietnam
- First Korean language weekly newspaper makes debut
- “Super moon” due this weekend
- Vietnam honoured for achievements in poverty reduction
- Publishers lower book prices to lure customers
- Preservation of Duong Lam Village urged
- Khmer traditional musical instruments revived
- VAFI: Two credit rating agencies suffice for VN
- Vietnam play Japan at Asian Futsal Champs
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...