Lac hamlet – Home-stay tour
Published: 28/02/2013 04:33
Lac Hamlet located in Hoa Binh Province, approximately 135km from Hanoi and 60km from Hoa Binh City. The town is situated between tall cliffs and is surrounded by bright-green paddies, making it a sight to behold; the beauty of the place is enough reason for many tourists to stay longer than expected.
At sunset, it was slightly cold and tourists took a stroll on the path in the hamlet to enjoy the sweet scent from the paddy fields and buy some goods from the Thai people. In front of each stilt house, people put some small tables for displaying their brocaded products, such as purses, handbags and Pieu scarves (a traditional scarf of the Thai people).
Drumbeats can be heard during the night as the hamlet’s band and many families organise a bamboo pole-dance performance. A dancing team often includesbeautiful girls who have learned dancing, singing and even a foreign language to receive tourists. Each performance often ends with a bamboo dance. The girls often invite guests to drink ruou can (wine drunk from a jar through pipes).
After the party ends, tourists curl up in a sui blanket made from the bark of an Antiarias tree to have a good sleep on the floor of the stilt house.
Currently, Lac Hamlet has 25 stilt houses for tourism that are built in a chessboard architectural style. An overnight stay in a stilt house costs VND50,000-70,000 per person.
Provide by Vietnam Travel
Lac Hamlet – Home-stay tour - | vietnam travel company
You can see more
- Tam Singh Travel - the great travel agency
- Asiana Travel Mate - a famous travel agency in Hue
- 7 days Cambodia – Thailand Tour (From Ho Chi Minh City) with Rac Travel
- A tour of Linh Ung pagoda
- Vietnam tourism with top notch tours
- Sapa - A great place for trekking tours
- Travel services in Vietnam tours
- Travelling to An Giang
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Tourism sector enhances management of travel, tour guidance
- Vietnam's Seas and Islands Week 2017 to be held in Ca Mau
- HCM City gets ready for Reunification Day celebrations
- Sea-island tourism - Future of tourism sector
- Discover mushroom-house in Y Ty
- Exploring Lai Chau with community tours
- Discover daily life in Hanoi Old Quater
- Tourism price competitiveness slipping
- Ha Long - Quang Ninh Tourism Week 2017, no carnaval to be held
- Multicolour Dong Van market, Ha Giang
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...