The harvest season in Hanoi
Published: 01/02/2013 10:03
Besides famous destinations such as Hoan Kiem lake, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, or Literature temple, etc.., tourists in these time also can enjoy the beautiful scenery as paintings of Hanoi.
The capital city’s suburban villages are now as beautiful as paintings in the harvest season. Not only in Hanoi but tourists in Vietnam tourism also can see this beautiful sceneries in many countrysides of Vietnam.
Harvesting rice in the afternoon in a field of My Duc district.
Women are hastily cutting rice.
A woman cannot hide her happiness for a bumper crop.
A schoolgirl helps her parents to reap rice after class.
A woman carries rice to her home for plucking.
Plucking rice off the ears is the job of young people.
Rice is dried on the road.
Mr. Nguyen Van Thinh in Go Mai hamlet, Hop Tien commune, My Duc district said his family harvests around one tonne of rice.
Straw is dried everywhere.
Provide by Vietnam Travel
You can see more
enews & updates
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!
- Gentle Vietnamese girls in ao dai
- Retail giants target Vietnam
- First Korean language weekly newspaper makes debut
- “Super moon” due this weekend
- Vietnam honoured for achievements in poverty reduction
- Publishers lower book prices to lure customers
- Preservation of Duong Lam Village urged
- Khmer traditional musical instruments revived
- VAFI: Two credit rating agencies suffice for VN
- Vietnam play Japan at Asian Futsal Champs
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " Vietnam Tourism: Vietnam Travel Guide, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Guide, News, and...
http://www.minmaxtravel.com/ " Customize & Book Vietnam tours, Cambodia tours and Laos tours with Travel Experts. Read...
http://travel.org.vn " Vietnam culture
http://www.visithalongvietnam.com/ " Halong Bay Vietnam, visit halong vietnam, all cruise in Halong bay,
http://www.nccorp.vn " Vietnam travel, vietnam travel news, vietnam in photos
http://www.vietnamtourism.org.vn " The official online information on culture, travel, entertainment, and including facts, maps,...