Two die after eating tainted pork 

Published: 04/05/2011 05:00



Two person died after eating meat of sick pigs in the central Vietnamese province of Quang Tri Sunday, a local official said Monday.

The latest victim, 52-year-old Doan Quang Hoang, ate the pork together with his friend, 44-year-old Doan Ngoc Hy on April 25.

Hy then fell sick and was admitted to Quang Tri General Hospital, where he died later the same day.

Meanwhile, Hoang fell sick the next day and was hospitalized.  Due to critical conditions, he died as well, according to Pham Van Kien, chairman of Trieu Long commune.

According to VnExpress, tests showed that they contracted streptococcus suis bateria from sick pigs.

Source: Tuoi Tre

Provide by Vietnam Travel

Two die after eating tainted pork  - Health - News |  vietnam travel company

You can see more

enews & updates

Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!

Ads by Adonline